Direct Pitch Process: Sci Fi, Fantasy, Horror & YA submissions
1. Email with your query letter in the body of the email.
Query letter format:
- paragraph one: your manuscript pitch, not to exceed 300 words
- paragraph two: your author bio
2. Email subject line should follow this format: Pitch/Genre/Manuscript Name/Word Count
- example: Pitch - Horror - Biters - 60,000 words
3. Attach 5 pages from your manuscript as a .doc or .docx file.
- double spaced, Times New Roman or Courier Font, 12 pt text size, 1 inch margins on all sides
4. Attach a 3 to 5 page synopsis for the manuscript as a .doc or .docx file.
- Times New Roman or Courier Font, 12 pt text size, 1 inch margins on all sides
- single spaced
- make sure you include the resolution of the story. For tips on writing a synopsis see http://www.bronzevillebee.
com/2019/05/the-sizzling- synopsis-the-easiest-thing- you-should-ever-need-to-write/